Bioprocess Scientist (Analytical Development)
At Esco Aster Pte Ltd, we are a contract development and manufacturing organization founded and deeply rooted by scientists enabling fellow scientists to translate their bench work into commercially available products and services at affordable prices.
The work we do creates a remarkable and lasting impact on our world. Join us as we redefine healthcare for the current and future generations to come.
One World. One Health.
Physical/Mental Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific data and publications
- Ability to author or review protocols, technical reports and technology transfer documents.
- Ability to author or review standard operating procedures and other related documents.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to focus
- Repetitive motions due to certain laboratory techniques
Selected candidate will report to CEO and others as assigned.
You will be part of Esco Aster’s
Analytical Development team and contribute to the company’s CDMO mission and
objectives. You will carry out analytical development activities in support of
drug substance and product manufacturing and testing. Your work will require
close collaboration with the process development scientists.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah
- Carry out Analytical Development
experiments including synthesis, purification and analytical lab work.
- Support the development and
validation of analytical methods, instruments and tools.
- Prepare high quality written
experimental reports and analytical test reports, and proactively
recommend paths forward based on analysis.
- Be involved and contribute to
creation of protocols and technical reports.
- Support the technology transfer
of analytical methods to downstream teams, such as QC department or
applicable operating department, including provision of necessary
- Keep up with interest in
scientific principles, appreciate the need for detailed analysis and
- Exercise scientific creativity
and independent thought in research & process development.
- Perform tasks in accordance with
applicable regulations and site safety requirements.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned
based on project needs.
- Master’s Degree in Life Sciences
or related disciplines is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years work experience
in a science laboratory.
- Experience with Good Laboratory Practices
(GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) will be an advantage.
- Familiar with biological assays
(Western blot, SDS gels, PCRs, ELISA, protein assays etc.) and/or physico-chemical
analysis (UV/IR/Raman/MS Spectroscopy, HPLC, LCMS etc).
- Ability to plan and perform experiments
in an interdisciplinary environment independently and efficiently.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
(Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Able to work independently,
self-starter, self-motivated and task oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Strong team player, develop
positive relationship with a strong set of interpersonal skills.
- During the start-up phase of the
team/facility, be willing to take on expanded role to set up
workflow/processes as needed.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].