This job post is currently not available.
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Physical/Mental Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to author or review training materials, training curriculum and structure
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to focus and analyze complex, technical information and dissect into bite sized knowledge for trainees
You will be part of Esco Aster’s Training division and contribute towards the company’s mission and objectives. You will develop and deploy the training framework and program for Esco Aster’s CDMO facility and operations. You will collaborate with functional divisions within the company and relevant stakeholders to fulfil organizational excellence in training, learning and development. You will also forge partnerships and joint programs with external institutions and training providers.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
Reporting to: Head of Training
- Assist in executing the Training strategy and framework including training master plan for the company, cGMP and technical training content with relevant stakeholders such as QA Lead and MFG Lead.
- Participate in Learning Consultation, Instructional Design and Content Development, Training Administration activities, not limited to just cGMP environment.
- Work with stakeholders and perform Learning Needs Analysis (LNA), define learning and performance objectives and appropriate training strategy for each learning item.
- Support, design and develop a variety of training material using andragogy learning principles.
- Facilitate Instructor Led Training (ILT) in a virtual / classroom setting
- Map and track training status and progress of each department and ensure alignment with and commitment from department heads to uphold the training activities of their teams.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and assess training delivery, quality, areas of improvement, changes in delivery approaches.
- Identify improvement actions to enhance the training programs, content and their delivery.
- Develop and promote a training culture that will ensure the excellence of the company’s GxP operations.
- Undertake tasks assigned by leaders as and when appropriate.
- Masters/Bachelors degree, preferably in science, engineering or other related fields.
- ACTA / ACLP certified.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in training, learning and development within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in development or manufacturing of drug substances and/or drug products (biologics, advanced therapeutic medical products).
- Appropriate understanding of GMP, GLP, BSL requirements.
- Passionate about Training, Learning and Development. Good foundation of learning principles and instructional design theory.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher).
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline 3 will be highly advantageous.
- Able to work independently, self-starter, self-motivated and task oriented.
- Good communication skills and able to openly communicate and escalate any relevant issues.
- Develop positive relationship with a strong set of interpersonal skills and able to provide guidance and obtain buy in from all levels of organisation.
- During the start-up phase of the facility, be willing to take on expanded role to set up the team and workflow/processes as well as expanded scope as needed.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].