QS / Training Specialist
This job post is currently not available.
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Physical/Mental Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to Manage and Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to focus, has strong organizational, planning, and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner
You will be part of Esco Aster’s Quality Department and contribute towards the company’s mission and objectives. You will provide support in maintaining the Learning Management System (LMS) and coordinating the GxP Training program which are essential to ensure personnel are trained prior to performance. You will assist to ensure completion of training in a GxP setting, i.e. compliance to training requirements, set up of training plans, periodic reviews, train-the-trainer programs. You will administer the LMS training systems, which include executing training attendance requests, troubleshooting issues, and engaging with cross-functional teams on training requirements. You will also assist in the identification of training needs of employees, setting up of training requirements and generation of monthly training reports.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
Reporting to: Head of Quality / Head of Training
- Assist in executing the Training strategy and framework including training master plan for the company, cGMP and technical training content with relevant stakeholders such as MFG Lead.
- Support Administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) such as Creation and assignment of training requirements to learners.
- Review completed training records, update LMS for completion, and archive records.
- Compile and report training metrics as requested.
- Support the GxP Training Program and identify issues and trends for system, procedure, and training improvements.
- Facilitate Instructor Led Training (ILT) in a virtual / classroom setting for new hire orientation training sessions.
- Collaborate with department leads and training department to develop appropriate training curriculums, material and assessments to support execution of GxP activities.
- Support regulatory (i.e. FDA, EMA), inspections when necessary.
- Develop and promote a training culture that will ensure the excellence of the company’s GxP operations.
- Undertake tasks assigned by leaders as and when appropriate.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree, preferably in science, engineering or other related fields.
- ACTA / ACLP certified preferred
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in a document, training, or quality assurance administration position, preferably within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry or related field.
- Appropriate understanding of GMP, GLP, BSL requirements.
- Experience and knowledge in Quality Systems, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and/or Learning Management Systems (LMS) Training software systems.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strong organizational, planning, and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Able to work independently, self-starter, self-motivated and task oriented.
- Good communication skills and able to openly communicate and escalate any relevant issues.
- Develop positive relationship with a strong set of interpersonal skills and able to provide guidance and obtain buy in from all levels of organisation.
- During the start-up phase of the facility, be willing to take on expanded role to set up the team and workflow/processes as well as expanded scope as needed.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].
For other job openings in Esco Lifesciences Group within the respective geographies, kindly refer to corporate website.