Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
You will be part of Esco Aster's Quality Control team, comprising of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology laboratories, and contribute to the overall site mission and objectives. Specifically, you will contribute to microbial-related analytical testing and operational activities to ensure the compliance of site’s finished bio-products including cellular- cultured food products.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
- Perform routine/non-routine Environmental Monitoring and utility sampling for all required clean room and lab areas.
- Perform day-to-day general plate reading.
- Assists in day-to-day laboratory operation e.g. sample receiving, inventory control of laboratory supplies etc.
- Ensure proper record keeping and data management.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with cGMP regulations.
- Adhere to all site safety requirements.
- Perform routine laboratory housekeeping and proper waste disposal.
- Perform any other administrative/ ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimally an ITE or Diploma holder in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Technology or related field.
- Fresh graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be physically fit with a minimum height requirement of 1.6m due to nature and condition of sampling environment (Require to lift up sampling materials and maneuver at a certain height).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must be able to work in team as well as independently.
- Good communication skills and able to openly communicate and escalate any relevant issues.
- Will be able to commit 5 working days per week in a fixed pattern (Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday).
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].