IT Systems Engineer
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
The candidate will be a member of the Systems and Infrastructure team that manages Servers, System, PaaS and SaaS.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore.
- Implement and maintain systems and services across all environments in accordance to Company standards and policies.
- Review or propose remediation solutions to address vulnerabilities identified and ensure the solutions are implemented within reasonable timeframe.
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software/system upgrades and patches.
- Provide remote and onsite support to all computer users.
- Execute daily tasks will include hardware maintenance, backup status check, support and optimized key functional areas such as network, server, data communication, telecommunications system and security.
- Participate in all infrastructure improvement activities.
- Ensure proper IT infrastructure policies, standards, procedures and risk controls are followed during issues resolution.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- Experience in Azure cloud and Microsoft 365.
- Experience in IT System Management tool.
- Experience in drafting and executing Computer System Validation and Qualification such as IQ, OQ and PQ.
- Possess a valid certification in Microsoft Windows Server or equivalent.
- Experience in the Facility related software and system preferred.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].