Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and
healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well
as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales
network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and
R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia
and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within
some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a
Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products
and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Physical/Mental Requirements/Work Environment
- Familiar with GMP cleaning requirements.
- This position requires a certain level of physical activity.
You will contribute towards the overall site mission and objectives. We are looking for someone
equipped with GMP cleaning knowledge and has excellent organisational skills and the ability to
prioritise their workload. You must also have the ability to communicate effectively with both internal
and external stakeholders.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
- Deliver a consistent level of cleaning service that meets GMP standards and ensure all relevant areas are cleaned efficiently.
- Ensure strict adherence to GMP requirements at all times.
- Author and revise relevant SOPs, logbooks and other relevant documents.
- Documenting activities in the relevant logbooks.
- All other duties associated with GMP cleaning.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Proactive, with good time management skills.
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment preferred.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].