CMMS Admin and Scheduler
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
You will be part of Esco Aster Engineering team and contribute to the overall site mission and objectives. You are responsible for CMMS (Computerized Maintenance and Management System) administration duty which include setup and upkeep of equipment database, schedule and tracking of site maintenance / calibration activities, work order generation and closing, spare part inventory setup, stock check and re-ordering. This position will involve the startup phase, liaising with various end user and follow quality standards and procedure.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah and Changi, Singapore
Reporting to: Head of Engineering
- Assigning and tracking site maintenance & calibration schedule for relevant equipment and instruments to ensure no overdue, proper procedures are followed, quality of work and generate work order for troubleshooting to resolve equipment problems during routine operation.
- Lead and co-ordinate site maintenance/calibration activities with technician/engineer and co-ordinate with various end user if necessary.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with external service providers for routine maintenance and calibration activities.
- Setup, configure and establish spare parts in CMMS database for equipment and instrument based on vendor recommendation and industry practices.
- Carry out and implement small improvement initiative and engineering project.
- Provide technical support on manufacturing and laboratory equipment in timely manner.
- Ensure adequate maintenance and calibration resources are planned and available according to end user or customer expectations.
- Interact with system owners and QA to update CMMS database of plant changes, including equipment additions, modifications and/or deletions.
- Ensure cGMP compliance for all maintenance and calibration activities.
- Ensure timely review of all work order, closing of maintenance work order; initiate follow up work order and discrepancy notification as necessary.
- Ensure audit readiness by complying with procedure, documentation, timely updated of record to prevent major compliance observation in CMMS.
- Implement preventive and corrective maintenance programs to maximize equipment availability and optimize life-cycle costs.
- Conduct instrument criticality assessment with end user and setup instrument master data in order to establish calibration frequency and schedule in CMMS system.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data and records of maintenance/calibration of the instruments.
- Establish and maintain the proper stocking levels of parts and equipment required to provide maximum equipment uptime at the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for planning of maintenance activities with various departments to ensure resources, parts and vendors are on site per schedule for maintenance work.
- Undertake tasks assigned by leaders as and when appropriate.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation, process, IT or technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Familiar with CMMS system in terms of work order execution, PM/calibration schedule and tracking. CMMS software with Blue Mountain RAM software is highly preferred.
- Familiar and understand cGMP requirement for routine maintenance and calibration.
- Experience with start-up, commissioning and qualification of various process equipment, including requirements for documentation and testing.
- Able to work independently, self-starter, self-motivated and task oriented.
- Good communication skills and able to openly communicate and escalate any relevant issues.
- A strong team player and customer orientated to work with both internal and external stakeholders.
- During the start-up phase of the facility, be willing to take on expanded role to set up the team and workflow/processes as well as expanded scope as needed.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].