Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Physical/Mental Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to focus regardless of circumstances and stress induced pressure.
- Ability to drive quality culture and promote compliance behaviors .
- Ability to take proactive approach.
- Ability to adapt for improvement and keep up to date on most current regulatory, local and international requirements and guidelines.
- Meticulous and systematic.
- Have strong focus on safety, quality and timeliness.
- Have strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to adapt and keep up with rapid changes in a fluid and dynamic environment as this is a rapidly evolving space.
You will be part of Esco Aster’s Production team and contribute to the overall site mission and objectives. You are responsible for maintenance of the warehouse to ensure it is clean, organized and well-stocked. You are responsible for ordering, preparing and receiving warehouse deliveries.
Primary work location: Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
- Updating and maintaining of related procedures / requirements.
- Co-ordinate with internal / external departments to ensure urgent orders are prioritized.
- Oversee the material requisitions from cleanrooms and delivery of team performance metrics.
- Receives and inspect all incoming materials against shipping documents, ensure correct items are received in good condition. (
- Ensure all packaging are pick and pack with label on time and accurately.
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of the shipping docs before releasing for delivery.
- Ensure right package are released and collected.
- Conduct periodic cycle count and stock reconciliation, investigate the root cause of discrepancies and implement preventive measures to maintain inventory accuracy and integrity
- Maintain filing of inbound and T-loan documents for traceability and audit purpose, by complying to the established procedures, rules, and regulations and to ensure COC, COA, DO, etc, are timely filed as per good GDP and traceability.
- Maximize storage space and maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly manner, and safe conditions to meet EHS requirement of maintaining.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; timely reporting of unsafe work conditions or practices and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- To initiate Kanban System and maintain 5S housekeeping practices.
- To undertake other tasks as assigned based on project needs.
- Diploma in Supervisory Management / Logistics Management / Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 years of experience in Warehousing environment.
- Basic Understanding of Good Documentation Practices.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Proactive, with good time management skills.
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Committed, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].
For other job openings in Esco Lifesciences Group within the respective geographies, kindly refer to corporate website.