Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and
healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well
as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales
network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 24 countries, 8 manufacturing and
R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1500 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia
and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within
some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a
Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products
and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Physical/Mental Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific data and publications
- Ability to author or review protocols, technical reports and technology transfer documents.
- Ability to author or review standard operating procedures and other related documents.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to focus.
- Repetitive motions due to certain laboratory techniques.
You will be part of Esco Aster’s Formulation and Process Development team and contribute towards the
overall site mission and objectives. You will develop process development skills in collaboration with
internal and external stakeholders, clients and partners.
Primary work location: 67 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
Reporting to: Formulation Scientist
- Support formulation scientist in the performance of formulation research and development activities at Esco Aster.
- Assist in the development of formulations and processes for manufacturing lipid nanoparticles, extracellular vesicles and other products as needed.
- Perform and analyze results from studies and apply findings to optimize formulations and processes.
- Maintain accurate experimental records and results following good laboratory practices (GLP).
- Work independently and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and provide updates on the progress of the project.
- Liaise with vendors and third-party testing labs to procure materials and obtain test results in a timely manner.
- Undertake tasks assigned by scientist as and when appropriate.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned based on project needs.
- Be involved and contribute to creation of protocols and technical reports.
- Degree in a scientific discipline such as Pharmacy, Life Science, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related fields.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in formulation and process development.
- Diploma holders with more than 2 years of hands-on experience in formulation and process development will be considered.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Good presentation skills.
- A friendly and pleasant disposition.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].
For other job openings in Esco Lifesciences Group within the respective geographies, kindly refer to corporate website.