Bioprocess Service Sales Specialist
Esco Lifesciences Group, is Singapore’s most globalized life sciences company, with annual revenues close to SGD 200M and global operations in over 20 countries across North America, Europe and Asia.
Esco Aster Pte Ltd is an affiliate of Esco Lifesciences Group and was first introduced in 2017.
At Esco Aster Pte Ltd, we are a contract development and manufacturing organization founded and deeply rooted by scientists enabling fellow scientists to translate their bench work into commercially available products and services at affordable prices.
The work we do creates a remarkable and lasting impact on our world. Join us as we redefine healthcare for the current and future generations to come.
One World. One Health.
Physical/Mental Requirements/Work Environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific data and publications
- Ability to author or review protocols, technical reports and technology transfer documents.
- Ability to author or review standard operating procedures and other related documents.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Ability to focus
- Repetitive motions due to certain laboratory techniques
Selected candidate will report to CEO and others as assigned.
You will be part of
Esco Aster’s Sales & Marketing team and contribute towards the overall site
mission and objectives. You will work on researching prospects and generating
leads and providing support to existing and prospective clients. You will be
responsible for maintaining existing client relationships, developing potential
clients into paying clients and ensuring a healthy sales pipeline for the
You will also be
given additional tasks as part of the start-up phase of the facility with
expanded scope of work depending on the business needs.
location: Ayer Rajah Crescent, Singapore
- Maintain relationships with clients by
- Researching and recommending new
opportunities and service improvements.
- Understand company’s business models and
pitch company’s bioprocess services to potential clients
- Willing to learn and understand cell
culture and the fundamentals of the bioprocessing steps
- Engage in early technical discussions
with clients to understand their process requirements clearly and translate
them into service proposals.
- Understand and be up to date with the latest
industry trends and maintain working relationship with relevant agencies
- Prepare proposals andpresentations by
collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information with support from
technical team as required.
- Prepare contracts, collaboration and service
agreements with clients.
- Maintain quality service by establishing
and enforcing organization standards.
other tasks as assigned based on project needs.
- Diploma or
Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or related disciplines.
experience in the scientific or engineering industry highly preferred.
Apply now by submitting a Cover Letter and CV to [email protected].